Dear Honorable Judge Williams,
Today, I am standing before you with a serious accusation of myself attempting to eat my friends, the three little pigs. However, as serious as this accusation is, I am here to explain to you what had actually happened and to prove myself not guilty. Therefore, I will tell you the unfortunate story of what actually had happened last week:
It was a bright, sunny day with a clear sky, a day I couldn’t just sit around on my couch, watching television all day long. I decided to do something interesting, such as playing games or making a fort, something creative, for a change. I was walking down the forest trail looking for my old friend Red Riding Hood. Instead, my eyes got caught on the three little pigs making new houses for themselves. The youngest pig was making a cozy house with hay, the middle one, was making it was wood, and the oldest, wisest one was making a big fancy brick house.
Wanting to give them a hand and to make new friends, I walked over to the smallest pig first. Hearing my footsteps, the youngest pig turned around and his eyes met my eyes. Without giving me a chance to introduce myself, his eyes got wide in shock and ran into his house. I knocked on the door, expecting him to come out and invite me into the house for a nice, hot cup of tea. Instead, I get a cold shout from him telling me to go away and locking the door tightly. Trying to keep my tears in, I huffed and I puffed to calm myself down. Being my strong self, my heavy breathing blew the weak house away. Looking terrified, the pig ran to his brother's house yelling for help.
I ran after him, trying to catch up and tell him that it was a misunderstanding and to apologize for the accident. A few footsteps away from the doorway of the wooden house, I heard the door shut with a loud bang. Feeling left out and sorry, tears were about to burst out. I once again huffed and puffed to keep strong. The house made of wood blew away, only leaving the door and the doorframe behind.
Right away, the poor, poor little pigs ran as fast as they could to the brick house. There also, I got a mean, loud shout from the pigs telling me to go away and to never come back. I changed into a lamb costume and changed my voice and knocked on their door, hoping they would let me in. They screamed, "We won't get tricked by you, big bad wolf!" and told me to go away.
I couldn't hold it in anymore. Tears bursted out of my eyes like a waterfall. I cried and I cried, huffing and puffing. I felt guilty and horrible for what I did and wanted to explain myself. Instead of getting a warm welcome and an ernest apology, the next thing that happened to me was the police telling me I was arrested for trying to eat the poor little pigs up.
This is my story for what had happened last week, your honor. Please know that I would do nothing to harm them and just wanted to be friends. I am not guily and I hope you will understand and let me go. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment