Article: http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/2011/01/28/20110128tempe-town-lake-willie-jigba-body-recovered.html
Lost, Then Found
My friend did not come back tonight.
And didn't pick up my phone call.
I got a phone call from the police later on,
telling me that he was found.
In a heartbeat, I knew what I was in for.
A nightmare, a disaster, a loss.
I cried myself to sleep for nights,
Not believing in what I heard.
Friends forever, we have told each other.
A phrase I will treasure in my life. Forever.
A loss, hope, a learning process.
Letting us be together, forever.
Lost then found, you and our thoughts.
Stay together, forever, and ever.
You helped us through the harsh,
and so we will remember you, forever.
a. need a rhyme scheme rather
ReplyDeleteABAB
ABAC
AABB
AABB with refrain
also does not have a basic meter should consider both of these
b. thematically it can relate to relationships of freinds good job!