The focus needs to be on ourselves, and the talent, trying to work with it and using it. The focus of us should not be on other's and what others are good at. Of course, encouraging others and helping them out with their talents are nice things to do, however, only looking at the talents they have and not what you have, will make you get discouraged.
Everyone has talents; including yourself. I know that God has given me talents that I should work with in my life, and make myself useful. There are moments where I get discouraged when I think about others' talents and how much better they are then I am. But I also have moments where I feel great about what I did and am proud of myself.
I think that I have the gift of being outgoing, sociable, and being able to communicate and helping people out. I will try my best to work with my talents and try to use them for a good purpose.
Where do you see these talents taking you?
ReplyDelete