Most people want to become succesful when they become an adult, and choose that as their number one goal for their future.
Of course, I would love to become succesful, become rich, and have a wonderful job that people will recognize and respect me with. However, at the end, I believe that you would realize the most important factor of life is to be happy. Yes, being recognized of having a good job and being rich may make you happy, but that happiness has a high possibility of sinking. The one single thing that can make you feel loved and happy is to be able to share your love and happiness with others. This may sound superficial and fake, however, I feel happy when I can help others in need and let them know that they are loved, when they think they are not. So, the most important factor for me is to be able to share my love with others and to help people with it.
(:
Does this conflict with what your parents want for you? With what you have thought about most of your life? If not, what sort of things have you been thinking about?
ReplyDelete