Sunday, November 21, 2010
Career- November 19, 2010
Today was the last day with Ms. Gunther. We finished all our tests and learned how to analyze our learning style and our personality tests. My learning style results seemed half accurate and half wrong. Also, we finished our SDS tests and looked at what types of jobs fit us the most, and what kind of jobs we would be interested in, in our future. There were some jobs that were expected, jobs that my parents wanted me to do from when I was a child, and jobs that I didn't expect, but was interested in these days. I found out that I was more of a social person, not much of a technical or mechanic person. As a social person, most of the jobs consisted of looking into how people's brain worked, and how they react to situations, and helping people with physical and especially mental needs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment