During class, we took three different tests. We took the learning style test, personality test, and the careers test. The learning styles test gave us suggestions about how we should start to take in information and how we are able to understand the materials we learn best. Some types of learning styles are auditory and visual. Depending on the type of learning style prefer, there are different ways to help yourself to learn better. Also, we could also learn what type of enviornment we study best in the tests results. The personality test consisted of us selecting excerpts of different's peoples reactions to certain situations. We were to choose the reaction we would have in that situation. The result of my personality test was different from a result I had gotten from a personality test I had taken previously. However, I found out that my personality was similar to a few years back, but I had changed a bit trying to adapt to new places I moved to every few years. The final test we took during the two days, November 15th and 17th, was the career test. We found out what types of careers we were interested in and chose a few of the careers listed in those categories. The tests was a new way to learn about myself and I think I was able to learn about how I learn best and got a hint about what I would like to do later on.
(:
No comments:
Post a Comment